- Bedroom 1
- 1 × Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 1 × Queensize
The weather is supreme, the wildlife is on show, and the beach is pristine; its the perfect time to come out and play in Jervis Bay. Im awash with sun-kissed rooms and nestled in a playful seaside town, lapped by the white sandy beaches of Jervis Bay. You can soak up the sunshine, sip up your spritzers, and witness amazing dawn skies, all on my sun-drenched deck overlooking the sparkling waters of the bay.
Cool off in the glistening ocean or take a relaxing stroll through the bushwalks that are located very close by. Mid-week stays here make for magical, uncrowded stretches of sand, with less of the monopoly that the weekends bring about.
- ABOUT ME - I am Minerva Cottage, your home away from home. With so many options on hand I am the perfect destination for a restful, or playful, coastal getaway the choice is completely yours! My boutique rooms are full of all the creature comforts just waiting to spoil you. Enjoy two intimately-sized bedrooms adorned with queen beds, luxery slippers, bathrobes, woollen blankets, and linen as soft as fleece.
Revel in the mastery of good old-fashioned home cooking in my modern kitchen, stocked with utensils and the basics for creating a gourmet work of art. There are loads of cookbooks and foodie mags for inspiration. And if you prefer to doyour culinary skills amidst the sea breeze air, a Meat Eaters BBQ is available on my entertainers deck, along with a gas heater if the cool air comes out to play.
Mix up some herbal tea or kick the party into gear with your own cocktail (or mocktail) fusion using herbs from my garden its brimming with fresh offerings of mint, rosemary, oregano, thyme and chilli. You can chillax on my comfortable lounge and catch your favourite movie on Netflix or from the DVD library.
Get your camping vibe on, take in the nights stars and salty air, right next to your very own outdoor fire pit. Unwind with a good book (included too), a complimentary bottle of vino, and make use of the fire utensils and kindling included for free. I dont mind sharing at all.
On arrival, Ill also surprise and delight you with some delicious goodies I know make a great holiday better. They say home is where the heart is, but I am a treat for the entire body. My attention to detail is lavish. So, lets meet someday soon!
- OTHER THINGS TO NOTE -
Comfort and convenience is Minerva Cottages game.
If the beach is beckoning you for some fun in the sun beach towels are also provided, along with a frisbee, snorkels, paddle bat ball game and a body board. There is an ample stash of DVDs, books, Netflix and free WIFI too!
The main bedroom offers space to store your luggage, whilst the generous queen bed and extra comforts in the guest bedroom mean rationed storage and floor space.
You are spoilt for choice in this neighbourhood; its just a casual stroll to the stunningly exclusive Orions Beach and a brief drive to experience the splendour of locations like Hyams Beach, Murrays Beach and Greenpatch.
Watch dolphins at play in the bay and you may even catch a glimpse of a whale or two as they pass through between May and November. There are numerous companies who offer boat tours and experiences with these majestic beauties. Dont forget to pack your camera.
If there is anything you need, please let us know.
* We offer two (2) amazing, fully equipped queen bedrooms with luxury linen, fluffy bathrobes, slippers and woollen blankets to keep you comfortable in the cooler weather.
- Spacious, stocked kitchen
- Lounge and two deck areas
- Outdoor gas heater and fire pit with fire wood provided
- Plenty of complimentary bits and pieces to make your stay awesome
- If you have a fur baby in your brood, Minerva Cottage is dog-friendly for one smaller breed, so feel free to bring your pampered pooch on holiday with you too.
From 26th May - 11th June come and enjoy the SeeChange festival at Jervis Bay to view the range of arts and performers which is an important milestone of the history in our festival celebrating the culture, community and environment of Jervis Bay and Basin.
- MOJITO MOCKTAIL RECIPE WITH FRESH MINT FROM THE GARDEN -
1 tblsp sugar
a small bunch of mint
juice of 3 limes
Muddle the sugar with mint leaves. Put a handful of crushed ice into two highball glasses. Add the lime juice to the mint mixture then divide it between the two glasses. Top with soda water and garnish with lime. Enjoy :-)
Tip: For a traditional mojito, simply pour 30ml of white rum to each glass prior to adding the lime mixture.
- CAR SPACES - 2
- PETS - Small pets welcome although the property is not fenced.
- BOND - $300
- Just a short distance to breathtaking beaches, cafes, restaurants and tourist attractions like the dolphin watch cruises.
- OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND - Min 3 nights
- EASTER LONG WEEKEND - Min 4 nights
- CHRISTMAS - Min 7 nights
- Boat Parking
- Books: Cooking books
- Pay TV: Netflix
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Espresso pod machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor: Outdoor dining seating for 6
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating: Gas outdoor heater too
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System: with USB connection
- Iron and Board
- Laundry: with bathroom combined
- Linen: Beach towels, slippers and bathrobes too
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Carport
- Pets Welcome: Small pets only. The property is not fully fenced.
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Stand-alone Fan: x 2
- Big Screen TV
- Toys: Snorkels, frisbee and body board
Please use the Availability and Book Now links above to get accurate pricing and complete a booking.